-->

Sunday, April 24, 2011

PHOTO MANIPULATION

    
              This is a photograph that I took last in Toronto Harbourfront last summer. My model was my boyfriend using the Sony Cybershot Dscw330/l 14.1mp Digital Camera.
 
     
                    The second photograph is altered and modified on an online editing tool picnic.com. First, I adjusted the exposure and the contrast to give the image more colour and life. I also adjusted the saturation and the temperature to add vibrant to the photograph. In addition to that, I sharpen the image. And the last one that I did was gone to the Effects tool bar then selected the Cross Process then controlled the fade effect.


      
             
      In this altered photograph, the essence of the image was more modified. Since this was taken in summer, the ambiance of the altered image was more suitable rather than the first one. The first one was more cool effect and flat and blunt. The altered image brought the picture its true beauty because it has more colour and looks more alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment